All were treated for minor injuries.
Three people were rescued this morning from an apartment fire in Brighton. Firefighters were called to 2111 monroe avenue just before 1:30am for a fire on the first floor. Two of the victims were trapped on the second floor due to heat and smoke. All three only suffered minor injuries and were taken to strong hospital for evaluation.
The cause of the fire is under investigaiton.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.